Emission Reduction Opportunities
Equinox provides expertise and low-carbon strategies to reduce the environmental impact of industrial operations. Carbon Capture is a key initiative for reducing the carbon footprint and meeting emission reduction targets. Equinox is a world leader in Carbon Capture Utilization & Storage (CCUS) and related Hydrogen and Power projects in the energy and industrial sectors. Equinox provides world-class engineering and design services to the global carbon capture market.
We have executed over 7,000 oil & gas projects and related emission reduction facility projects since 1997. We offer complete EPCM services including Project Management, Feasibility Studies, Conceptual & Basic Engineering, Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction Management, Commissioning & Start-up and Operations & Maintenance. Our engineering technical capabilities are excellent. We use the term ‘world class’ engineering to reflect our technical expertise and experience, regarding carbon capture and gas processing facilities and pipeline. We provide innovative approaches to deliver facility projects for our clients worldwide, through our operations in Canada, United States, Australia and India.
Fugitive Emissions Studies
- Identification of fugitive emission leak points, potential for loss of containment and mitigating measures in design for limiting release of methane
- Fugitive emissions detection systems improvement and optimization studies
Beneficial Use of CO2
- Gas Processing CO2 recovery and commercialization studies
- Sodium Bicarbonate production
- Fertilizer production
- Centralizing compression and power generation increasing efficiency and reducing emissions
- Review of electric compression and separation facilities
Flare Gas Recovery
- Recovery of low-pressure gas normally flared at processing facility using electric screw compressors
Flash Gas Recovery
- Recovery of crude stabilizer flash gas, transitioning fuel gas users to a lean, cleaner burning fuel gas and recovering high-value liquids at processing facility
- Recovery of low-pressure vapors (tanks, still columns, flash vessels etc.) using electric driven compression
Waste Gas Treatment
- Mercury Removal from glycol regeneration vents to meet Int’l. emissions targets for key pollutants
Produced Water Beneficial Use
- Water handling and treatment solutions for produced, fresh, brackish, saline, brine and disposal water
Award Winning Greenfield Facility Projects
Equinox is proud of our award-winning grassroots facility designs – that exceed environmental industry standards and are virtually emissions free facilities.