Equinox is a world class leader in equipment and piperack modularization, having designed and installed numerous modules at oil and gas facilities worldwide. Every project ensures a fit for purpose approach across the modularization spectrum, according to project complexity, schedule & cost.
- Lowering the overall project cost by completing work in a shop environment, taking advantage of shop vs. field labour rates and working in a controlled environment
- Lowering the cost of coating, instrumentation, heat tracing, insulation and hydrotesting
- Increasing fabrication quality and productivity, and optimizing the inspection process
- Fabrication, assembly and testing time is reduced dramatically
- Simplifying on-site assembly, resulting in less installation time and less field crews
- Allowing an increased number of simultaneous on-site project activities, which reduces the overall project duration
- Reducing the risk of unpredictable on-site weather conditions which cause weather delays
- Resulting in a smaller on-site footprint, which saves project cost
- Minimizing time for commissioning and start-up, as well as turn-around time for brownfield expansions
Our Project Management, Engineering and Design teams provide a full range of services and have significant expertise in:
- Piperack module design including piping, structural steel, platforms, valves, cable trays and instrumentation
- Equipment modularization including equipment design, module layout and optimization and operational review
- Modularization studies including schedule, cost, complexity, facility location, new installation vs. brownfield, facility congestion/accessibility, and construction strategies
- Transportation and logistics studies including route selection, shipping dimensions and weights
Let Equinox find a fit for purpose approach for your next project.